Why do we need to reset the Arlo base station?
Usually, people get confused when they see their Arlo wireless security camera isn’t working. Sometimes users take so much stress and they get worried. There can be an issue in your Arlo base station that can be fixed by resetting the Arlo base station. If your camera isn’t working properly So, read this complete post to understand how to Reset Arlo Base Station.
- change of internet or Network.
- Incorrect setup of Arlo cameras or base station
- Any technical glitch mat cause
In above-mentioned scenarios, you may need to reset your Arlo base station
How to reset the Arlo Base Station
When you get the issue in your Arlo base station, that time first question comes in your mind how to reset the Arlo Base station? So, you will have to follow all the required process step by step for resetting the Arlo Base Station by the default values. Do you know a factory reset procedure exchanges the Arlo base station values to default settings by excluding the serial number from your Arlo security camera account?
Steps are below:-
Step 1: Pressing Sync Button
● At first, press and hold the reset button by using any type of straightened paperclip or any pen on the Arlo base station back for approx ten seconds. With this, you need to wait for unless to complete the process of your base station.
Step 2: Check LED Light
● Then, you will notice the front of the base station LED blinks amber. At that time your base station is getting the reboot & LEDs stop flashing the amber. This reset process of the Arlo base station excretes if from your Arlo account.
Step 3: Log in to Arlo Account
● When both power & internet LEDs flashlights blinking in green color, that time you need to tap on the Arlo icon in your cell phone device and another handset too which you are currently using. You should Complete the Arlo app process and you have to login through any web browser by my.arlo.com or installed the Arlo app.
Step 4: Follow Screen Instructions
● Tap on the New system setup option and sequentially you need to perform all the on-screen instructions carefully which you see on the device’s screen. Also, you need to ensure that, do not skip any step.
Steps for Fixing Base Station Offline Issue
If you see your Arlo base station isn’t working properly, that time you are getting the offline issues. You should perform some more steps to the Arlo Base Station.
- You need to ensure that, which device you are using gets the minimum requirements.
- Apple devices must have iOS version 11.0 or above. And the android device has android version 5.0 and more. To install the latest Arlo app need to updated android OS
- For doing this, you should have a good internet connection.
- Internet speed should be 4 Mbps for the Arlo Pro 3 & Arlo Ultra security cameras.
- You may use 1Mbps for all the other Arlo security system.
- You should try to uninstall your Arlo app & again install it by filling all the old credentials. If you are getting crashes constantly on the Arlo app.
- You need to try to stop or turn off services in other apps if the Arlo app crashes.
We assure you that you got more essential information from this post. feel free to join our assistance team.